Hello from Huntington Beach Ca.
Do you have a coupe or sedan? I4 or V6? Stock, slammed, track car?

Jonkassidy

Hello from Huntington Beach Ca.

by Jonkassidy » April 13th, 2015

Names Jon, my baby is a 2012 EX-L V6. New to the 8thgen scene, new to driving a lowered car for that matter Lol. I'll put up a thread later with more pics.
20x8.5 45et front 40et rear Ace Alloy Covex, Megan EZ's

C8G

Re: Hello from Huntington Beach Ca.

by C8G » April 14th, 2015

Nice man. You plan on going to any of the accord meets this month/next month?

mcbtay
Site Admin

by mcbtay » April 14th, 2015

Welcome to Our8thGens! Glad to have ya here. Wheels look pretty nice on your car! What's next?

Jonkassidy

by Jonkassidy » April 14th, 2015

C8G wrote:Nice man. You plan on going to any of the accord meets this month/next month?

Naw not really into that but I will be going to the Cali Accord Meet/show in June down in San Pedro. It's a once a year year for accords only all generations, hit me up if you wanna roll.

Jonkassidy

by Jonkassidy » April 14th, 2015

mcbtay wrote:Welcome to Our8thGens! Glad to have ya here. Wheels look pretty nice on your car! What's next?

Thanks bud! I think I might do the inspire trunk garnish and some new tail lights but that's it, I'm going for the "less is more" look.

C8G

by C8G » April 14th, 2015

Yeah, ill be going to CAM15 Im down to mob over there man. Im in Riverside County. You registering and everything or just going to check out the cars?

Jonkassidy

by Jonkassidy » April 15th, 2015

C8G wrote:Yeah, ill be going to CAM15 Im down to mob over there man. Im in Riverside County. You registering and everything or just going to check out the cars?

I registered as soon as it opened, they're saying it's getting pretty full so if your thinking about registraing I'd jump on it. When it gets closer we can plan out meeting somewhere and rolling over there.