hello from NC
Do you have a coupe or sedan? I4 or V6? Stock, slammed, track car?

bigwavedave25

hello from NC

by bigwavedave25 » December 11th, 2014

Greetings everyone from Charlotte, NC! My wife and I are proud new owners of a '12 CBP EX-L v6 sedan. I was very skeptical at first about this body style, always thought it was a bit of a deviation form the Accords of the past and looked kind of fat. (Plus I really like the look of the +'13's and had tunnel vision for a used 6MT Sport model!!) However since this would be primarily the wife's/family car we dropped down a generation and were able to afford a lot more car for the money. I am quite pleased with our decision now and have really started to love this body style. This thing is so much bigger and nicer than our outgoing '01 Exl v6 Sedan.

She did give me the green light to play with the car and I am so glad to have found this forum. You guys have already been a wealth of knowledge for me as I transition my mod desires from my '04 Si to this car. Thanks to the admins for setting this up, seems it is a resurrection of an old forum from what I gather.

The car sits bone stock with 20k on the odometer, barely broken in. I plan to start off with the less expensive mods and work my way up to suspension and wheels, pecking along as funds [and free time with children] allow.

current:
2012 CBP Sedan EX-L V6 (new family/wife's ride!)
2004 NBP Civic Si (my daily)
2001 NG Sedan EX-L V6 (riding the bench, for sale!)

bigwavedave25

Re: hello from NC

I got board at work after lunch yesterday so I fired up Photoshop and started a mods whish list...
Has anyone seen an Accord on 2011 Ford Mustang wheels? I believe they are 19s. To much black??

source image: http://www.netcarshow.com/honda/2011-accord/1600x1200/wallpaper_07.htm
Last edited by bigwavedave25 on December 11th, 2014, edited 1 time in total.

mcbtay
Site Admin

by mcbtay » December 11th, 2014

Welcome to Our8thGens! Glad to have you here. You (and people like you) are exactly the reason we wanted to get this online. Being able to search and find things is a huge help. Can't wait to watch your car progress. I haven't seen those Mustang wheels on an Accord... yet... :)

bigwavedave25

mcbtay wrote:Welcome to Our8thGens! Glad to have you here. You (and people like you) are exactly the reason we wanted to get this online. Being able to search and find things is a huge help. Can't wait to watch your car progress. I haven't seen those Mustang wheels on an Accord... yet... :)

Thanks, glad to be here! Hopefully I can contribute at least a small fraction of what I gain.

mcbtay
Site Admin

by mcbtay » December 11th, 2014

bigwavedave25 wrote:
mcbtay wrote:Welcome to Our8thGens! Glad to have you here. You (and people like you) are exactly the reason we wanted to get this online. Being able to search and find things is a huge help. Can't wait to watch your car progress. I haven't seen those Mustang wheels on an Accord... yet... :)

Thanks, glad to be here! Hopefully I can contribute at least a small fraction of what I gain.

Don't worry, we're not keeping score :lol: