MintyAccord here!
Do you have a coupe or sedan? I4 or V6? Stock, slammed, track car?

mi08coupe

Re: MintyAccord here!

by mi08coupe » November 15th, 2014

Another thumbsup for the new wrap color! If something like this color had been available from Honda when I bought my coupe, I would have had it in a heartbeat.
About the side splitters... Were they a one off for you, or does your shop sell them? Interested as an alternative to the HFP side skirts, if available.

MintyAccord

by MintyAccord » November 15th, 2014

mi08coupe wrote:Another thumbsup for the new wrap color! If something like this color had been available from Honda when I bought my coupe, I would have had it in a heartbeat.
About the side splitters... Were they a one off for you, or does your shop sell them? Interested as an alternative to the HFP side skirts, if available.

They're custom made. Usually cars have to be dropped off at the shop in the AM and usually finished making/installing 3-5hrs. Not compatible with HFP kits and mud flaps have to be removed. They only come in satin black finish, most people leave them this color. Price is $250 Total, that includes the splitters plus installation. Installation has to be done by us and we currently do not ship, so local sales only. Here's a better photo of them

coolblue

by coolblue » November 15th, 2014

Beautiful Accord Man...
Honda Accord Coupe EX-L I4
Belize Blue Pearl
Instagram • kulblue
Build Thread • CoolBlue™
FaceBook • CoolBlue™

MintyAccord

by MintyAccord » November 15th, 2014

coolblue wrote:Beautiful Accord Man...

Much appreciated, you too sir!

mi08coupe

by mi08coupe » November 16th, 2014

MintyAccord wrote:They're custom made. Usually cars have to be dropped off at the shop in the AM and usually finished making/installing 3-5hrs. Not compatible with HFP kits and mud flaps have to be removed. They only come in satin black finish, most people leave them this color. Price is $250 Total, that includes the splitters plus installation. Installation has to be done by us and we currently do not ship, so local sales only.

Thank you for the the information sir! Right now a road trip from Michigan to the DC area isn't in the cards, but if I have business in that area sometime, will definitely make a side trip.

MintyAccord

by MintyAccord » February 9th, 2015

Finally a video of MintyAccord, video done by Bryan Reyes

http://youtu.be/Am9WyOiCk5k

Arjun

by Arjun » December 12th, 2015

hey bro loving the car. I've got a 4 banger just the same lol. i was wondering how the install for the rear diffuser went. Did you have to do any cutting or retrofitting to get it on?