Keyless Push Button Start DIY.
Here you will find instructional, do-it-yourself guides and general knowledge about the platform.

coolblue

Keyless Push Button Start DIY.

by coolblue » January 2nd, 2016

I am not reasonable for anything that happens during your install. I am showing you how I did mines and it works great :D

This is to replace your key to push button start and have the RFID. The PBS has different brand and can buy with/or without RFID. You choice what you want. You need Universal bypass module or do same I did ;) and extra key. The key you will cut it and put in the ignition key to turn ON position that the steering wheel be unlock.

Where to bu:

With RFID Click Here

W/out RFID Click Here

Universal Bypass Module Click Here

IG: Kulblue Video Clip

Here is the Parts

Tools you will need it.

Lets start the DIY :D :D :D

Remove the bottom of your dash. Just pop the bottom fisrt then the top.

Remove the harness of VSA and Fog Light

Pop the side corner too to get extra room and remove the module box ( remove the harness first)

You can see the black module at the top. Remove the harness fisrt then press in the back of module and pull it out in right side.

Now you have room to get the harness of the Ignition wires. You can see the t-tap I used.

You will see the green harness on the top of fuse box and the wires are big gauge.

Time to wire your PBS module to Ignition wires. Make sure you have the tester to get the right wire. You can choose which one you want to hook up the wiring for PBS module to Fuse box (Fuse Box "Method 1" or "Steering Wheel Method 2"). If you dont have remote Start go for Method 2, with out Remote Start Method 1or either way :D .

PBS module Wiring and OEM Ignition wire

Push Button Start Module Wire >>>>>>>>>>>>> OEM Ignition Wires
Red +12 >>>>>>>>>>> White +12
Yellow Starter >>>>>> Yellow Starter
White ON1 >>>>>>>>> Blue Ignition
Brown ON2 >>>>>>>> NOT USE
Blue Accessory >>>>> Orange Accessory and Red Second Accessory
Black - Neg >>>>>>>> Chasse
Need extra wire for PBS Blue Accessory wire to connect in Oem Accessory and Second Accessory

Method 1

Brake switch wire.
Green Brake + >>>>> Lt. Green Brake +

After the wiring. Let's go to Steering wheel.

Remove the 3 screws at bottom of steering wheel

Then pop the cover of steering wheel

Now remove the White Harness at Ignition Coil and you dont need to put it back (tape the harness). This is the Method 2 If you want to connect here the Push Button Start module Wiring.

Method 2

I don't have Universal Bypass I just used OEM Chip Immobilizer. Remove the 3 screws that can relocate the Immobilezer module

After 3 screws. Remove the Immobilizer module and your Key Chip Immobilizer. Get the Chip immobilizer and find the signal in Immobilizer module. Start your car that you can see which position of the chip to start the car. After you find the right location for chip Immobilizer you can tape it.

I relocated the Immobilizer module at under the dash

Time to cut your OEM key or extra key. Just put the key in the ignition key and mark it how much you need to cut, Don't cut to much "USE YOUR COMMON SENSE" LOL .. After you cut it put the key in ignition key and turn it ON position, Use long Noise to turn it. You will here bi-bi-bi-bi-bi-bi cuz the snesor of key ,just remove the Green harness bottom of the ignition Coil.

Put the push button in the hole key.

The Loop Antenna I put in the upper lower dash.

After you install evrything give a try if the Push Button Start will Start.

Transponder fisrt to Unlock the Push Button Start module then press Brake and push Start

If your car Start Then YourDONE!!!
Honda Accord Coupe EX-L I4
Belize Blue Pearl
Instagram • kulblue
Build Thread • CoolBlue™
FaceBook • CoolBlue™

TyCurtOrm

Re: Keyless Push Button Start DIY.

by TyCurtOrm » January 13th, 2016

I need this! Seems like quite the undertaking but i'm sure it's well worth it in the end. Putting this on my to-do list. Well done!
'08 Nighthawk Black Pearl LX Sedan

Mods:
Megan EZ Street Coilovers
SPC 3-arm camber kit
Thule roof rack
Nexus 7 Tab in OEM GPS location