CT-Engineering Supercharged J35Z2
Engine and performance mods to make your Accord more racekar.

Big LrG

Re: CT-Engineering Supercharged J35Z2

by Big LrG » June 20th, 2016

From: http://www.cnlperformance.com/MAF_info.php?section=14 wrote:The diameter of the MAF housing affects the velocity of the air which passes through the unit at a given amount of airflow volume. Smaller units have a higher velocity while larger diameter units have a lower airflow velocity. To achieve a MAF signal that is appropriate for larger fuel injectors, the voltage must be lowered by a corresponding percentage amount. This is easy to do with larger MAF housings, as the airspeed is naturally reduced even when the same calibration section (sample tube) is utilized.

Just some info to share with everyone for a sample taste of things I've learned and endured with this project.
08' Alabaster Silver Coupe V6

Vardoulika

by Vardoulika » July 2nd, 2016

Stoked to see this kit installed outside of the HF-S prototype version of the 8th gen! I still can't wait till a full twin turbo kit is available for our V6's.

HondaKid

by HondaKid » August 3rd, 2016

Would this work for the v6 AT?

Big LrG

by Big LrG » August 3rd, 2016

Vardoulika wrote:Stoked to see this kit installed outside of the HF-S prototype version of the 8th gen! I still can't wait till a full twin turbo kit is available for our V6's.

A single turbo maybe next, next year.
08' Alabaster Silver Coupe V6