paddle shifter retrofit thread
Engine and performance mods to make your Accord more racekar.

teezythakidd

paddle shifter retrofit thread

by teezythakidd » February 28th, 2015

Yessss!!' Nice!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@ccord10

Re: paddle shifter retrofit thread

by @ccord10 » March 4th, 2015

@$*# it didnt work. they said they couldnt transfer the immobilizer settings to the '12 ECM, they think the immobilizer system is different between '10 &'12. Im not giving up though i'll figure out how to get it to work. I was going to try the Australian ECM but they said it would throw a CEL because of the different emissions systems so thats out. maybe i just need the immobilizer and MICU from the other car to get it to work . Ill do some more research and see what i can find out.

@ccord10

by @ccord10 » April 4th, 2015

just a quick update, i didnt abandon the project just have to save $ for the proper tool to program my ECU, the one i bought doesnt work on my car since the software that it comes with is too old and newer software doesnt work with it. wish i knew this before i bought it but they failed to mention this in the description. as soon as i get the programmer ill post some updates.

@ccord10

by @ccord10 » October 19th, 2017

wow it's been awhile since I posted on here,but I'm gonna be finishing this project soon! I just ordered the programmer I needed. That's really all that's stood in the way of finishing this. since my last post ive installed the coupe shifter and escutcheon and I bought a 2012 coupe dash wiring harness that ill be installing after i get the ecm working. its not necessary but I want it to be like factory plus it has the wiring for the factory usb adapter I scored on eBay. I'll update when I get the tool. :D